Friday, January 7, 2011

SABAH day#02

Jan 7th 2011

Sunny day here. Today was the sixth day that i was in Sabah. Quite free this few days on my working, cos a lot of things still not be setting up. I though that i will be need to take some time to get use the environment here but the truth is i felt so familiar with here. What i mean is i felt like nothing new to me. The only thing is i getting a disease call "HOME SICK". Yesterday i've been vomit twice. Maybe the sick is getting worse. Still miss a lot of my love one. I keep calling her just for warming up my heart but as i know she's not going to like it. So i'm try to get control with this. How i wish can faster the time to get this month end cos i'll get back to my home on 30th  this month.

At this moment i wish my childhood cartoon character is really appear in my life. That's Doraemon. Hope he can borrow me his magic door so i can go back to my family and me dear side.

At night my sister calling me from home. She told me that my car that i left at home is going wrong. The car light suddenly turn on and the alarm getting on by itselves. My aunty take my car key and it not letting my aunty open the door. Finally she giving me a call then i ask her to use key to open the door and take out the battery. I think my car miss me a lot until she getting mad. HA HA HA. I miss u too u know.... be a good car at home ok??

Sleeping alone, eating alone and even shopping alone. For some people this kind of life is quite enjoyable but for me it's like a disaster. Creating this blog actually is just a diary. I'm not planning that this blog is going to be popular or sharing with others. Is just i want to let my feeling out on the wordings so i can feel more better. The only medicine for this is just online. Lucky my hobby is playing with my PSP and watching some anime through online. The best part of day is the webcam time with my dear. Saw her in the webcam acting cute really make me warm. How good if the monitor screen don't have the glass, so i can put my hand on her face to tell her how much i love her... I LOVE YOU LOW POH

2 comments:

  1. hey~~cheer up.everything will be better soon..take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... thanks for that.... u also have to be better everyday there

    ReplyDelete