Friday, January 7, 2011

The Day of Begining

Jan 2nd 2011
Early in the morning. The weather quite cool, i have my final packing before leaving my home to a totally new world to me. Is the beginning of my tough day. Which means, today i have to leave my friends, family and my love one at IPOH and going to Sabah to have my new career. It's really tough for me to go since i love my home so much. I driving my love one Persona, from my home to the bus station. I hope the way to the bus stop can be longer cos the more i near the destination the more heavy my heart going to be. At last, a waterfall is created on my eyes. I'm trying to be tough in front of my girl but failed to do so. I know is a tough time for her also but as for our future, i need to be cruel for this time.

Finally we reach the bus station, the bus is not yet there. I'm was sitting in the car and keep holding my girl hand tide. How i wish i can bring her along with me. After few minutes, the Bus-Of-Separate appear at behind of our car. I carry out my luggage and give my girl a goodbye hug and kiss with the water keep falling from my eyes. At this moment i wish to jump down from the bus and go home.

The time past. I reach the KL airport, LCCT and then take the flight to my final destination, Sabah. After few hours of travel, finally i reach there. My leg touch the ground,still with the heavy heart but have to force myself to keep walking on the road ahead. Here's the beginning of my new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment