Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Artistic Thinking Blooming - My Little Secret Review

Jan 19th 2011

Time past fast. Today already the 3rd week i'm at here. Another week to go before i can going back to my home and meet my dear.

Within this period, i've change a lot. Found out myself is getting tough day by day. I also have met a lot of people. Especially foreigner. Never thought that i'll meet a lot of foreigner before. Is kind of fun!!! Getting know different kinds of people from different country. Germany, UK, US, Australia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Japanese and a lots more. Suddenly felt this world is really big!! And also makes my artistic thinking keep growing.

Never tell people before that i really like to get know and research on human thinking, culture and most of all their every past history. I always believe that history is making people change. And because of change, there is a history. That's why i like to snapping people back. I also like to share my past with anyone cos i also believe that my past might is a good lesson for those who didn't walk a same path with me. Sounds complicated right?

The more i getting know people, the more artistic i am. I even started have weird daily activity such as sitting at some place and watching the people that past by. I like can see a lots walking diary keep passing in front of me. I will even start think of their history also. Like today i saw a man sitting at the seaside watching to the sea for some time. I keep watching him... at the same time i was thinking is he have a sad story that he want to share? or he have a very suffer day that he wish to release. No matter what is the story like... the summary is he need a company that he can talk with. That's conclude on my research on human that CONFIRM one universal rules. That rules is...

HUMAN CANNOT SURVIVE IF THEIR ALONE

Hope this kind of artistic thinking won't make me become a weirdo ^o^

But i still will release my artistic thinking into a inspiration form. From there sometimes i can get something like this:-

An inspiration comes from my research on a girl world...

No comments:

Post a Comment