Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11111 - Abang Basah of the Day

Jan 11th 2011

Jan 11th 2011 also known as 11111, for many people this date will be a romance date or some is a memorable date because 11111 i think it will be once in a lifetime. But for a child called Bin Bi, is the day that he met his Abang Basah in his life.

As usual, the clock shown that almost 7 o'clock. For me is my dinner time. But it's raining outside. Still, i have to get my dinner cos i already so hungry. So i walk out, have see which stall that i shall visit today. Just on the way to my decided stall, i saw a child that across the street. He standing at the roadside and keep crying. Since i'm so free, so i've decided to look what had happen. I found out that he was separate with his parents when on the way to a shopping complex. Since he keep crying i'm try my best to calm him down 1st, but the truth is myself also don't know what can do for him since i also new at here.

So i ask him what his name? He gently answered, "Bin Bin". Then i keep ask him question so he can concentrate at answering and stop the crying. After a while, i cross the road buy him a hot milo with a bun. Since it's still raining, for sure i'm totally wet from head to toe. I  keep accompany Bin Bin at the same spot cos i believe that his parents sure will finding him around this area. So i just keep tell him that his parents will appear soon enough.

After almost half and hour FINALLY!!! his parents appearing in front of us. The 1st thing of cos is the touching scene ever. The mother hug his boy tide along with his father. His parents jeep thanking me for taking care Bin Bin. They even offer me a dinner but i reject them since i'm not asking any repay from them.

Just before they go, Bin Bin turn back and shout "Terima Kasih Abang Basah"... HA HA HA Abang Basah... i never though i got a name like this but it's really warm my heart. At least is a kinds of thanks that Bin Bin special make for me.

2 comments: