Saturday, January 22, 2011

Journey Into Nature

22nd Jan 2011

My phone alarm was ringing at 6am in the morning. Need to wake~~~ So as usual i brush my teeth, changing the cloths, waxing my hair and get everything in ready. Also have my 2 mins morning walk to my office but the different is i've to wait one of my colleague come to fetch me. Is time to start my journey to another 2 country side town.

1st destination - Tuaran
The journey start from shop to have some kuih for breakfast. Then we get started to drove into a forest. After a 20mins drive, we reached Tuaran town. The town is small (since it located at outskirt) but we didn't stop down and we continue to the our 1st destinations. The one of the NS Kem in Sabah. So around 2 hours of road show, we packing and get ready to out 2nd destination. Nothing much at 1st actually...

2nd destination - Kota Belud
So we continue our destination through a little hill. When we reach to the little hill top, (not so high compare with last week one) and we decided to stop by on the hill top cafe and have our lunch before continue our journey. So while waiting for our foods coming, i just simply take out my old style handphone and take this pic!!!

taken from the place i sit!!!

After finish our lunch, get down from the hill top to reach to the ground again, after few mins drive we reach our final destination. The 2nd NS Kem. So while the other colleges busy on giving a speech, i curi curi take this pic!!!

actually there's a sea behind there~~~ sorry for my old camera phone

The kem is just beside the seaside. So quite windy at there. Another 2 hours past and the our road show of today officially done. So one of my colleague asking for a drinks before we going back to town. having a cup of Teh Tarik at the country side is totally different taste. Is good also sometimes we leave the city and have a short trip to country side. Just for relaxing... Highly recommend!!!! So tomorrow will have another journey to another small town...

No comments:

Post a Comment