Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happening Sunday!!!

Jan 9th 2011

My sleep wake up by some musical sound. Someone playing the instrument outside my room window. Then my curiosity makes me get off from my bed and go near the window. Once my hand open the curtain, i can't believe what have in front of my eyes. Is SUNDAY MARKET!!!. The whole Gaya Street ( the street name that staying now ) filled with stall from head straight to the end. Normally like street is filled with cars but now it's fill with a lots of peoples and stalls. Since my sunday didn't have any plan so i decided to go have a walk.

Lots of things that they selling. Foods, drinks, cloths, crafts, etc.... Normally a market like that can easily found at my home town, so it quite normal to me. Until i saw a stall selling a purse... Purse for us for sure is a normal things in our life but the purse that i saw was make by a real frog skin. What i mean is a complete frog with it legs and body. Just have a zip on it's stomach. Scary man~~~ Without staying long at that stall i continue my exploration of the day. Then i came with a stall that selling craft. It selling a customize wood make sign. You can choose your own alphabet to form a name or whatever words that we like!!!. So i have make one for my dear rooms, as shown as picture below ^^



YUP!!! the layout is totally design by me!!! Have few customer like my layout so they just asking me to make fews for them.. since i'm a designer, why not!!!?

How i wish my camera is with me T.T...  so i can snapping all my favorite people "BACK"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment