Saturday, January 15, 2011

Journey To The Misty Hill

Jan 15th 2011

Another weekend in Sabah. Or should say as my 2nd weekend in Sabah. Saturday... what a wonderful day in everyone life. For me i have to work...

Today my college is going to have a education fair in one of the NS training camp in Tambunan. (one of the country side of Sabah). This camp is located at the up of the hill... so i have to follow my colleague car to go up there. The journey quite long... it takes around 1 and the half hour to reach there. Quite high the hill... i think it's more higher than cameron highland that located at my home town.

At 1st everything just fine, We reached the training camp and have a roughly 1 hour something exhibition and then back down to the KK city. On the journey back, 1 of my colleague wish to buy some fresh vegetables at there, since it at the hill, for sure have a lot of fresh vegetables for sales. Suddenly we found a very interesting car. Is a adventure car, (since i don't know what is the car name ^^). All my colleague keep taking photo with that car and at last myself also have been force by my colleague to take one also even i don't like to.


After around 20 mins of photo snapping session then we continue our journey back down to the city. It started raining and even the fog is getting thicker. Because of that we been force to stop by at the one of the food court around there due the fog is quite thick until we can't drive anymore. My ear at that time also quite pain due of the air pressure. Plus the raining the whether quite cold also.


35 mins has been past. The fog is getting lesser. So we can continue our journey. The day is getting dark. Sabah here will getting quite dark at 7pm. Just like 8 pm at ipoh. So when i reach my hostel is already 7.20pm something. Finally i reach home... How good is that...

P/S: my ear still in pressure mode even i reach on my bed... can u inmagine how high the hill there... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment